SBI PO 2020 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Dates: State Bank Of India (SBI) going to recruit probationary officers in the month of February 2020. Every year huger number of employees gets retired in the probationary officer cadre. The registration process for SBI PO exam starts at the official website of SBI i.e www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com. Only the eligible applicants are required to apply online to be a part of the SBI PO 2020 recruitment process. It is expected that more than 2000 vacancies will be filled through SBI PO Notification 2020.
Everyone should know the SBI PO 2020 recruitment details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, application form, selection process, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, results e.t.c.
Candidates who are in need of this SBI PO job need to prepare before 6 months of notification. After releasing SBI PO 2020 Notification, revision of the SBI PO Syllabus should be done up to the SBI PO Exam date.
SBI PO 2020 Notification
SBI PO Notification 2020 PDF is available on the official website. Only graduation candidates are allowed to apply for the SBI PO Application form through the official website. Relaxation in Age limit is given for the candidates who belong to SC/ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen. Detailed information about SBI PO 2020 notification given below. Candidates are allowed to fill the SBI PO Application form through the official website www.sbi.co.in.
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India|
|Total No of Posts||2000|
|Exam Type||Bank Jobs|
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility
Those who are applying for the SBI PO job, age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years and the education qualification must be graduation or degree. Detailed eligibility criteria for SBI PO is given in the official notification or you can know from the article given below.
SBI PO Education Qualification
- Graduation or degree holders are eligible for SBI PO recruitment.
- Those who are in the final year or semester can also apply for the probationary officer exam.
- Those who obtained graduation through distance education or open university are also eligible to apply. But the degree should be recognized in IGNOU.
SBI PO Age Limit
- Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 Years. Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved category candidates.
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|3.||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (GEN/EWS)||10 years|
|5.||A person domiciled in J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 years|
SBI PO Selection Process
- Candidates who applied for SBI PO 2020 vacancies need to go for the recruitment process such as prelims exam, mains exam, Group Exercises & Interview. Selected applicants in the preliminary exam are only allowed to Mains exam. Who cracked in both prelims and mains exam has to face Final round.
SBI PO 2020 Syllabus
- Candidates have to face two tests 1. Prelims, 2.Mains
- In the prelims exam question paper, the type is of the objective. Totally prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour.
- SBI PO prelims question paper consists of questions from the topics of English language, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability.
|S.No||Name of the test||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
SBI PO Mains
- SBI PO Mains exam is conducted by giving objective questions and descriptive questions.
Objective Test: Question paper consists of questions from the topics Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language. The duration of SBI PO 2020 Mains objective paper is 3 hours. The question paper is conducted for 200 marks.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
SBI PO 2020 Apply Online
Duration for filling SBI PO online application form is given one month. Certificates should keep with them, it is advisable for all applying candidates to note down all the education qualification percentages on one paper, it will become very easy to enter all the academic details in the SBI PO application form. After filling the application form pay application fee by using any of the given payment options.
Steps to Fill SBI PO Application form
- Enter the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on “New Registration” a new page appears on the computer screen.
- Fill the essential details and submit it. A new registration number and password is generated. Copy it & keep in a safe place.
- Enter the details like registration and password and also fill the captcha and submit it.
- Fill all the details in the SBI PO 2020 application form such as academic details, education qualification & also include the personal information.
- After filling the application form submit it & take the print out of it.
- Now pay the application fee using any of the options prescribed there.
SBI PO Admit Card 2020
Admit card is essential for attending SBI PO 2020 exam. Downloading of admit card starts before 15 days of prelims and mains exam. Downloading of admit card requires registration number and password. So, keep it with you at the time of downloading the admit card.
Steps to Download SBI PO Admit card 2020
- Visit the official website of State bank of India (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
- Now go to the SBI Careers page for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the desired link to get the page on the admit card.
- Enter the registration number and password/date of birth which you got at the time of the SBI PO Registration process.
- After entering the details click on the submit button. Now download the SBI PO call letter in pdf format or take the print out of the call letter.
Check: IGU Result
Check: AP DSC 2020
SBI PO Result 2020
After the conducting of the prelims exam, the declaration of result will be announced on the official website of www.sbi.co.in. To check the SBI PO Prelims result one should have a registration number and password. Candidates who are qualified in the SBI PO Prelims exam only allowed to attend SBI PO Mains Exam.
Steps to Check SBI PO Result @ www.sbi.co.in
- Login to SBI Careers official portal to check prelims and mains result
- On the left side of the SBI result page enter registration number, date of birth/password to enter into the result portal.
- Now check the result of yours and verify your result by checking the name and other credentials.
- Download SBI PO 2020 Result or take the print out.
SBI PO Important Dates
SBI PO 2020 Notification going to be announced in the month of April 2020. Online application for SBI PO exam starts from April 21st 2020 to may 13, 2020. The preliminary exam is conducted on July 1, 7 & 8, 2020 and the mains exam is going to conducted on 20th July 2020. Other important dates regarding on SBI PO Notification is given below in the tabulated form.
|SBI PO 2020 Online application starting date||In the month of April 21, 2020|
|SBI PO Application Last date||In the month of May 13, 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||July 1, 7 & 8, 2020|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||July 20, 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Result||July 15, 2020|
|SBI PO Mains Result||August 20, 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Admit card date||June 18, 2020|
|SBI PO Mains Admit card date||July 20, 2020|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||September 1, 2020|
|Declaration of Final result||November 1, 2020|